The Christ-centered Samaritan Health Center provides low-cost, quality primary care services to uninsured children whose parents meet certain financial guidelines.
- Physical examinations
- Vaccines and immunizations
- Sports and camp physical examinations
- Sick visits
- Referrals to specialists and other community resources as needed
Who We Serve
To be eligible for health care services your child must be:
- Birth to 18 years of age,
- Reside in the greater Danbury area,
- Lack private or public health insurance and not have access to regular healthcare.